Established in 1959
- Diverse Marketing Mission Statement
- "To be your trusted partner by providing a tailored experience delivering top results with integrity."
- Diverse strongly believes in...
- "Maintaining a culture of empowerment, teamwork, and opportunity for personal and professional growth."
- We offer a helping hand...
- "To actively give back to our community and provide a fair return to all people involved."
"Diverse Marketing was started by my grandfather, Edward Everett Hardin IV, who began by selling toys in the South-West region of the United States. In the early 1980′s, my uncle Edward Everett Hardin V joined the toy industry by starting his own manufacturer’s representative company, Hild & Associates. In the late 1980′s, they joined forces and, with two other partners, became the premier toy representative agency of the Southwest region. In 1992, Greg Hardin, Ed’s second son and my father, joined the business. My father bought a speciality toy representative agency called Hugh McConnell & Associates and merged with Diverse Marketing. Through the 1990′s Diverse Marketing grew in size and continued to offer great overall account coverage to the Southwest region. In 2002, I joined the business at a time when we were covering eight states. Diverse Marketing entered the gift business in 2005 by acquiring PMR/Freeman Force out of Dallas, TX. Over the past eight years we have grown our gift coverage to thirty-four states. Diverse Marketing currently has over sixty account executives and four showrooms.
It is our mission to continue the growth of Diverse Marketing and we are excited to see where the future takes us!"
- Wes Hardin President